About the job
CBIT one of Europe’s leading IT solution companies is recruiting.
Do you want a job with endless prospects and endless earning potential working with a company that values and respects its employees?
Come and join us, with excellent career progression opportunities. Be part of a successful winning team.
Due to continued expansion, The CBIT Group is recruiting again. We are looking for Sales/Telesales Executives to join us on a permanent basis. Based in our Buckingham office.
Salary: £25K-30K Basic + OTE £50-80K+ uncapped.
Bonus Scheme: Highly competitive bonus rates are paid for meeting monthly sales/collection targets.
Usual Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30
This is a challenging, but rewarding role and we require someone who has the driven personality to match. This role is best suited to someone who has a proven track record in a sales environment and is able to clearly demonstrate their previous performance in an interview.
It is important that you are able to work independently using your own initiative to identify opportunities, maintain relationships and secure new business. You should feel comfortable working under pressure within a target driven environment.
A natural interest and a good knowledge-base of IT equipment will also help to ensure you perform well when discussing client needs. You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to correspond with clients via the telephone or email.
The Role & Responsibilities
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling our IT recycling and secure disposal services to clients throughout the United Kingdom. Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Generate leads by cold calling and other prospecting techniques to sell IT recycling collection and secure disposal services.
- Developing relationships with industry partners.
- Developing and managing customer relationships via telephone and email communication.
- Identify, organize and book collections.
- You will also maintain accurate sales records for monthly target reviews.
- Previous B2B telesales experience and a proven track record of sales performance.
- Ability and proven track record to develop and grow sales.
- Good knowledge of the IT industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to recognize good sales opportunities and to develop new business.
- Excellent Networking Skills.
Fantastic career opportunities, working within a pleasant and friendly environment for a leading IT Solutions company